Chance to win! Tickets to Warwick Castle
October 5, 2018
Want to be in with the chance of winning one of three family passes to Warwick Castle? All you need to do is like the competition post on the National Home Security Month social media channels and tell us what the water surrounding a castle is called in the comments to be in with a chance.
Terms & Conditions of entry for NHSM’s Warwick Castle giveaway.
1. Promoter: Edson Evers, The Hollies, 120 Newport Road, Stafford, ST16 1ET
2. By taking part in this promotion, an entrant is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If an entrant does not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, they should not enter this promotion.
3. The promotion will run from 3pm (BST) on 05/10/2018 until 12pm (BST) on 01/11/2018 (”Promotion Closing Date”) (the “Promotion Period”) and is open to UK residents over the age of 18. The winners will be selected and announced no later than 4:30pm (BST) on 02/11/2018.
4. This promotion is intended to increase awareness of the National Home Security Month campaign presence, by encouraging engagement with posts on social media.
5. In order to enter, entrants must like the competition post on Facebook or Twitter and comment with the correct answer to the question, ‘What is the water surrounding a castle called?’.
6. The entry must be posted during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win.
7. The promotion is not open to employees and suppliers of the Promoter and anyone else connected with this promotion.
9. If the entrant deletes their content prior to the relevant Closing Date, then the submission will not be included in the promotion and will not be a valid entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries received after the relevant Closing Date.
9. From the correct entries, an independent adjudicator will randomly select three winners and will receive: The prize (the ‘winning prize’) – a family pass to Warwick Castle (consisting of two open adult tickets and two open child tickets). The Prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
10. The “Winners” will be contacted by the Promoter via Facebook or Twitter.
11. The Winners must communicate with the Promoter within 48 hours of being informed that they have won a Prize, and provide sufficient details to enable the Promoter to arrange to deliver the Prize to them. In the event that the Winners do not, within 48 hours of being informed that they are a Winner, provide sufficient details to enable the Promoter to arrange delivery, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative Winner for that Prize from all other proper and valid entries that were received for promotion. Failure to claim the Prize by the time or in the manner specified will make any claim to the Prize invalid.
12. The name of the Winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Edson Evers, The Hollies, 120 Newport Road, Stafford, ST16 1ET. Entrants are agreeing to have this information supplied to those who request it as part of the terms of entry.
13. A suitable time, date and delivery method for the Prize will be agreed with the Winner. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver as a result of industrial action or other circumstances beyond its control. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with a prize of equivalent value. Accepting the Prize may give rise to a tax liability which will be the Winners responsibility.
14. It is a condition of entry that the Winners cooperate fully for publicity purposes if so required. By entering the promotion the Winners agree for their details (publicly available on their social media channels) to be included in future publicity material if required. No data will be stored or process by The Promoter. Any data received that is necessary for the delivery of The Prize will be purged from The Promoter’s systems once it has been used to fulfil delivery.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this promotion without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or select an alternative Winner in the event the Promoter believes that any entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting a Prize.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Twitter, and each entrant confirms that by entering this promotion they are releasing Facebook and Twitter from any liabilities associated with the promotion.